It has snowed every single day here since before Christmas with maybe two days of sunshine without snow, Christmas being one of them. Luckily most days its just a few flakes, but we keep getting some real doozies as well. The last big storm was last Saturday night and it left us with a foot of brand new snow overnight. I am totally serious when I say some of that storm is still stuck to my car today. It just never gets warm enough to melt the snow off of anything, including tree branches, and then it keeps getting added to daily.
Needless to say, I am more than sick of the snow. I don't think sliding around on icy roads in my car will ever get old. I just wish I could learn to enjoy it instead of being constantly scared of it. ;) But given the choice, I would rather peel out than spin out. lol
Check out the icicles on the grill.






4 Thoughts:
Hi Michelle, well havnig seen these pics, I'll have to stop moaning about the weather here in Wales now! Amazing pics of icicles though. Stay warm & try not to work too hard over the coming period. ~ Liz
Sending some warm Fla sunshine thoughts your way.
Oh, I love the snow. I wish it would snow more here in Western Washington! But we always want what we dont have- right? Anyway stay warm and dont overwork yourself :)
Happy Weekend
Ohhhh, pretty! I love visiting the snow, but I can see where living in it would get old. I bet you'll miss it once you get the Texas heat though! =)
Post a Comment