Find other Adoption/Loss/Infertility bloggers who share your struggles by visiting the Stirrup Queen's ALI Blog Roll.

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Belated Happy New Year!

I can see now by everyone else's posts that my own Happy New Year blog is a little belated. I do have some really good reasons why it wasn't up yesterday, but I won't write about them now.

I just want to say thank you again to all of my blog friends. I wish you all the very best for the new year and hope that it provides you with everything you desire. I have sincerely appreciated each friendship I have made over the last month. I am a firm believer that God knows what he's doing when he puts people in our paths. I think everything happens for a reason, and I feel I found all of you (or you found me) for a reason. You have all been a bit of sun on a cloudy day.

I especially want to thank Kami because she was my inspiration for blogging on this site. If it hadn't been for her, I wouldn't be here. Her blog inspired me in so many ways. Kami, I sincerely hope that your one true desire is fulfilled this year. You are a truly deserving individual full of love and strength.

All my love to all of my friends and best wishes. Here's to a new year!

6 Thoughts:

louise said... [Reply to comment]

Thank you Michelle, your blog and comments radiate love and kindness. I feel that I have discovered others very much like me, who really do have a genuine interest in what we are all about and have time for friendship, that's what makes the world go around as far as I am concerned. Look forward to hearing from you over the coming year, good health and happiness to you. Louise x

kam said... [Reply to comment]

Thanks! :) I hope you have a fabulous new year!

La La said... [Reply to comment]

Thank you for the comment on my page & I hope that you have a wonderful year too. ;)

Steph said... [Reply to comment]

Hi Chelle,
I hope you had a nice new year! I look forward to a better and happier year this year. FOR YOU! I miss you. Hope to talk to you soon. Love you!

Cowboys and Custard said... [Reply to comment]

Wishing you a very Happy and slightly belated New Year Michelle..
I hope your dearest wish comes true this year.. I will be sending many positive vibes your way.
Thank you for sharing your snowy world with me.. at least I can dream of other worlds.
Much love to you and thank you for keeping me company.
Michelexx

Beeswax, said... [Reply to comment]

Hi Dear Michelle, my love and hopes for your happiness this year are just bursting , so with all my love I wish you peace and many more friendships made, you are one very special person, I am better dor knowing you...
Kath x

 

Template by: Bright Sunshine Designs by Mary