Find other Adoption/Loss/Infertility bloggers who share your struggles by visiting the Stirrup Queen's ALI Blog Roll.

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

I've Been Tagged

Thank you to La La, who tagged me and made me think about something else for a few minutes. :)

The Rules:
1) Link to the person who tagged you.
2) Post the rules on your blog.
3) Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
4) Tag at least three people at the end of your post and link to their blogs.
5) Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
6) Let the fun begin!

1. I am married to the most amazing, brilliant, comforting, sweetheart of a man who keeps me sane in my insane world.
2. I am an avid dog lover and have truly infantized my pooch, Maggie. I could not live in a world without dogs, and if dogs don't go to heaven when I die, like John Wayne said, I want to go where the dogs go.
3. I hate body hair, and one day hope to have all of my body hair (except that on my head and eyebrows) lasered off.
4. I create nicknames for all of the people closest to me. The more attached to people I am, the more nicknames they have. For example, my little brother is: Bird, Birdman, Birdwa, Birdy Turdy, Chuck, Bert, Burnadette, Baby Bro....
5. I love vacuum marks in the carpet after I vacuum. Since I currently have berber carpet and Hubs won't let me get new, I can't wait to move to a new house so I can have real carpet. I also covered our berber with rugs that show vacuum marks.
6. I've only been in love twice in my life: once when I was 18, and then when I met my husband.

I tag:
1. Kath at Beeswax (when she comes back from hiatus)
2. Michele at Cowboys and Custard
3. Louise at Home is Where the Heart Is

4 Thoughts:

Mel said... [Reply to comment]

This post made me laugh. Vacuum marks, doggie heaven with you and John Wayne playing with all the dogs and cute nicknames. Too funny.

I have been given only two nicknames (that I know of). One is "Messy Missy" (Not a very nice name to give someone), and other is "Mel" (given to me by my sweet brother who just recently became a widower). I'm glad that people only use the "Mel" nickname.

Cowboys and Custard said... [Reply to comment]

Hi Michelle
I love reading tags about my fellow bloggers... it gives us all another window into your personality!
I could copy No:1 word for word!
I will give my tags a lot of thought..I can't promise to reply today but will be v soon...
Much love to you
Michelexx

louise said... [Reply to comment]

Thanks Michelle, I promise to carry out my tag when I am back from my break from blogging. I shall miss doing the blog for a while, but am very excited about getting back to it, who wouldn't, I have made so many lovely friends, like yourself. x

La La said... [Reply to comment]

Ahhhh, I do love me a clean carpet! ;)

 

Template by: Bright Sunshine Designs by Mary