Here is the pattern: cloud cover, snow, warm to melt the snow, snow, warm to melt the snow, five minutes of sun, cloud cover, snow, warm to melt the snow, snow, snow some more, snow even more, warm to melt the snow.... But I digress; I went to bed with the last of the snow melting away. I awoke the next morning to 6" of fresh, new snow. I thought of all of my friends who wanted snow and don't have any, so I took a few pictures for you. Enjoy! (Someone should. lol!)
.
I sit under this tree in the summer to make phone calls at work.
This is the parking lot at my work. Notice how the snow comes up to the tummy of the cars.
My backyard. Yep, the fish are frozen inside their winter wonderland. :(
The stairs out my back door. Maggie had taken her coat off in the middle of the yard. I had to wade in snow shin deep to go get it.
P.S. Hubs said that he saw a few of the fish last time he was able to get through the ice. If our fish survive the winter, which they should, we are planing on taking them with us to Texas.






3 Thoughts:
SOO beautiful! I have been bugging Hubby to move to the snow for YEARS now and he just won't do it (he hates snow, lol). Live right by Big Bear so we would only have to move about 30 minutes away to have snow AND affordable housing...but Hubby swears I wouldn't love it as much if I actually had it.
Hi Michelle, now that's what I call snow, we haven't seen that depth of snow in the South of England for a while, we have had no snow to speak of, although there is still time! All very well if you can stay indoors to marvel at the spectacle, but not so good if you have to drive to work etc, it must be proving treacherous? I do hope you all thaw out soon, and that includes those poor little fish encased in the ice. x
Thank you so much Michelle... it looks gorgeous to me from where I am sitting... all the way over here in the U.K..
So sweet of you to save me some!
I remember a year many years ago.. before you were born when it snowed so hard here that I didn't go to school for 2 weeks... Bliss!
Michelexxxx
Post a Comment