Do you want to see and know what makes me happier than anything in this world? Then take a look below. This is my world, the light of my life, the reason for my existence.
I brought her into this world for him.
I love them both more than the air I breathe.
Heaven help us, for I WILL spoil this child.
God smiled on me when he put Friend in my path.
She couldn't love my daughter more than if she were her own.
She has been dubbed "Aunt Friend."
She is the one who would be my surrogate.
Could doing the dishes be any cuter?!
Seriously, it doesn't get any cuter than this.
If she is all I ever get, then thank God for giving me her.
I want nothing more from this life.






10 Thoughts:
Definitely an amazing and adorable reason for existance. CONGRATS on having her as a part of your life.
ICLW #33
That last photo...slays me with it's cuteness!! Mind you the first photo is stiff competition for cutest photo ever. I hope you're printing some of these and making albums!
A nice post.
A bonny wee girl.
A good Mum by the sound of it....
kind regards....Al.
I've been thinking and praying for you soooo much girl! I know I'm way beyond on blogs and haven't been commenting, but I've been thinking about you ALOT! My heart breaks for you and I wish there was something I could do.
Your pictures are soooo great! Your daughter is adorable.
Thinking and praying for you. (((HUGS)))
She is so adorable :-).
I love this post and I know exactly how you feel. She is so adorable!!!!
Awww, this is amazingly beautiful. And she is beyond adorable!!!
♥♥♥
Cutest thing I've seen all day!! Congratulations on your sweet girl.
iclw
She is soooo adorable! I understand your plight with deciding about your next one. I too went through a LOT to have my family (6 IVF cycles). I hope your next MRI goes better than the first. Happy ICLW!
By the way, I would love to feature your success story on my blog!! Go to my current post to see the format! Thanks in advance and good luck! I also just added your blog to my list!
Post a Comment