We saw the RE today, and basically our outlook isn't good. All I can say is right now I am wondering what the hell I do. My instincts have already led me astray, and a pregnancy could be extremely risky. Not new news, but not better news either.
I'll update more tonight.






4 Thoughts:
Thinking of you Michelle. I thought you were seeing the RE today (based on your facebook post) Looking forward to hearing more, and I'm sorry it wasn't positive. You are in my thoughts girly!
Thanks for commenting on my blog!
I am sorry to hear that you didn't get any good news at the RE appointment. Hopefully your second opinion appointment will give you some better news and options.
I am so sorry to hear that you did not receive better news!!
Awww, sweetie, I'm so sorry. I don't even know what to say. You are definitely in my thoughts and prayers. (((HUGS)))
Post a Comment