My plan for this weekend includes:
- Grocery shopping with Baby Bean
- Cleaning the house from top to bottom
- Taking at least two naps
- Snuggling with Hubs and Baby Bean
- Vegging in a non-emotional state (isn't there a term for that?)
I didn't end up going on the installation today because I had a crazy wacked out highly emotional day yesterday that left me drained today. The last thing I wanted to do was go be hands on with heavy equipment in a situation where I would need to be even a little bit social and more interactive than I was willing to be. Bottom line: I just wasn't feeling it.
AF reared today, and I am happy and sad. Happy because I thought I might have messed up my cycle chart (because of break through bleeding) and ovulated later than I thought (which would have been a day Hubs and I did the BD), and so, could be pregnant. When I figured that out, I went into a panic. So when AF showed up today, I was glad. But I was also sad because it was a reminder that I am officially throwing cycles away and will be for some time yet. (My emotional day had nothing to do with freaking out over potentially being pregnant, although that didn't help.)
I still haven't heard from Dr. G. I figure I will give him until Monday before I call to follow up that he has been given my records. Our appointment with the RE here is Tuesday after next, but I feel nothing as far as that is concerned. My hopes aren't high that he will tell me anything different than he has already told me via my OB. However, if he doesn't, I will let him know I think he needs to go back to school and research new technologies. (Oops, did that sound bitter? Sorry about that. Chalk it up to PMS. [Where are my chocolate pills?])
Anyway, I'm looking forward to a relaxing weekend in which I do everything mindlessly. It makes me feel better just thinking about it!






7 Thoughts:
Aw hun...just stopping by to say that I'm thinking about you. Here's hoping for a nice, relaxing weekend. You deserve it hun. ((hugs))
Hope you have a relaxing weekend that takes your mind away- if only for a second!!
I hope you have a great and relaxing weekend. I tried reading your a little perspective post, but you must have gotten rid of it. I'd love to hear what you said though. :-D
Mmmmm. Chocolate pills. Different from Ex-lax, of course.
Leah, I messed up and forgot to set the date for that post for a future date. It will show up again on Saturday. :)
I hope you have a nice, relaxing weekend. You deserve it.
((((HUGS))))
I think you should be able to chalk stuff up to PMS. :) Who doesn't want to use that as an excuse at least once in their life? I am glad you period came so you were able to easy concerns about messing up, but then no one loves a visit from AF.
Post a Comment