Find other Adoption/Loss/Infertility bloggers who share your struggles by visiting the Stirrup Queen's ALI Blog Roll.

Friday, March 12, 2010

The Gate Is Open!

I called the May.o Clinic today to verify that they had received my records and to see if the doctor had had a chance to look over them. Once again, it was a good thing I followed my instinct to call.

My records were transferred to a doctor in the RE department, and we now have an appointment on April 2!!!

I am giddy with excitement!

I am just praying that this doctor can help us and give us the answers we want and perform the surgery the way we hope is possible.

*fingers crossed!!!*

Leah and Tammy, see you in a couple weeks. :D

7 Thoughts:

Nixy said... [Reply to comment]

yea! This is great!

I wanted to follow up with you that I did some checking with my "contacts" to try to find a "premiere" GYN surgeon for the country, and couldn't find a solid contender. Most said that Mayo clinic is good and that you probably can't go wrong there.

Sorry I couldn't be of more help, but glad to hear that everything is moving along splendidly!

twondra said... [Reply to comment]

OH MY GOSH!!!! I'm sooooooo excited for you!!! WOW!! I don't have any other words other than just soooooo excited for you!!! :) :)

twondra said... [Reply to comment]

Oh, and e-mail me when you get plans settled!! E-mail is in my profile. :)

Leah said... [Reply to comment]

Oh my gosh!!! So exciting! Seriously, give me the details when you know them and I'll plan on meeting you. :-D (As long as my stupid job doesn't get in the way) :-D Oh wait! Just realied that is good Friday, so work definitely won't get in the way. YAY!

S.I.F. said... [Reply to comment]

I've got my fingers and toes crossed for you too!

Marla said... [Reply to comment]

Wow! April 2nd! Hopefully, MN will be thawed out by then ;) Seriously, that clinic is your best chance, so I'm hoping that you get good news. Yay for progress!

Potters said... [Reply to comment]

I hope things are what you need them to be when you get to that first visit at the clinic.

 

Template by: Bright Sunshine Designs by Mary