Find other Adoption/Loss/Infertility bloggers who share your struggles by visiting the Stirrup Queen's ALI Blog Roll.

Friday, November 20, 2009

Its That Time of the Month

And no, I'm not talking about the one in which my monthly visitor makes her nasty appearance, although if you ask my husband, it might as well be.

Welcome ICLW!

I have to say, Hubs really does hate this time of month. He likes to remind me that since we got married, he has been asking me to write a manual for a product he developed, but I have yet to finish it. So every time ICLW rolls around, he gets grumpy that I blog for a whole week and don't write. I just bat my eye lashes and tell him I need my bloggy therapy. :D

For those of you new or visiting the blog, you can find my back story here. Long story short, after two years of infertility treatments and one extensive surgery (confirming moderate endo, PCOS, and a uterine septum), Hubs and I were eventually able to conceive on our own. We want to have more children, but now have new complications and have been forced to take a year of TTC while my body heals. We're already chomping at the bit to be back in the TTC saddle, but as you can see by the ticker in my sidebar, our year isn't quite up. We're almost there though! Now we're just praying that we don't have to go through IF hell again once we are given the green light.

I look forward to meeting new bloggers, hopefully making some good friends, and finding some new blogs to follow.

Welcome to my blog and our story.

10 Thoughts:

Ashley said... [Reply to comment]

That's awesome you were able to conceive naturally after two years of treatments! I actually like reading that because maybe it will happen to me! You have a beautiful child.

*ICLW*

Marla said... [Reply to comment]

My DH hates ICLW, too, but he's just gonna have to deal!

Liddy said... [Reply to comment]

I do ICLW when E (the husbando) is not home. Then rush around and be productive. As long as dinner is on the table when he comes home- all is good.

Good luck on the manual. I have a novel to finish in the next week (ACK!)

Stopping by for an ICLW visit...
No. 2: the unfair struggle (mfi, speedskating, nanowrimo)

Fit & Fierce Mama said... [Reply to comment]

Here via ICLW- excited to follow your journey to TTC #@2. Wishing you the best of luck!

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

ICLW isn't very popular around here, either. This is only my second month participating, and I think I JUST got my hands and wrists to stop hurting from all the typing! lol

It's nice to meet you again. I pray your 2 months will go quickly and you can get another little one to add to your family.

Happy ICLW!

nh said... [Reply to comment]

I love ICLW - but my DH's not too impressed either.

Happy ICLW

Astrid said... [Reply to comment]

My DH would be the same way if he knew about my blogging. He doesn't though, exactly for this reason.

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

Here by ICLW! Thank you for the background info! I'll be keeping my fingers crossed that #2 comes much easier (and faster) :)

I'm looking forward to reading more about your journey!

Potters said... [Reply to comment]

I am glad you are able to have Baby Bean in your life. She is one adorable little girl!

Jess said... [Reply to comment]

Your daughter is adorable!! Praying that #2 comes along soon.

Jess
~ICLW

 

Template by: Bright Sunshine Designs by Mary