Find other Adoption/Loss/Infertility bloggers who share your struggles by visiting the Stirrup Queen's ALI Blog Roll.

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Nearly Wordless Wednesday

While the post is supposed to be "Wordless Wednesday," I just couldn't help but say that when I pulled these pictures off the camera, they absolutely made my heart swell. I am so deeply in love with this child! I couldn't stop smiling as I looked at that sweet little face. I thank God for her every day. Thank Him so much for the wonderful, incredible gift that he has given me. She is by far the best thing her daddy ever gave me too. I love this little girl more than the air I breathe.

10 Thoughts:

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

She is growing up so fast and she is BEAUTIFUL! Love the pictures!

AL said... [Reply to comment]

She is so adorable and looks like such a happy little baby! Very cute pics :-)

Leah said... [Reply to comment]

She looks SO cute with her hair pulled back. Love it. :-D

Mom said... [Reply to comment]

PIGGY TAILS! What a cutie! Give her a big hug and a kiss from her grandma!

Chelle said... [Reply to comment]

I knew you would like these pictures mom. :)

Louise said... [Reply to comment]

I think Baby Bean's pig tails look cute too. x

KE II said... [Reply to comment]

Love the pigtails!! She looks so grown up, and she looks SO much like you, esp in pic 1 & 2!! Just a little angel :)

twondra said... [Reply to comment]

Awww, she's so cute and so precious! I can see why you love her so much!!

Potters said... [Reply to comment]

Wow those pictures are great! I love the huge smile she has on her face. How could any one not smile when they see these?

Megs said... [Reply to comment]

She is so adorable! :)

 

Template by: Bright Sunshine Designs by Mary