Can I just say I am so nervous and excited all at the same time?!
The last time we looked at the scar tissue from the rupture, everything looked great and my doctor was pleased with its progress. I was supposed to go back in last month to have it checked again, but I opted not to just because it looked so good at the previous scan, and I feel good about things, so I didn't feel it was necessary. My doctor's office even sent me a letter to remind me I was supposed to make an appointment for last month and missed it, which I thought was cool.
Hubs and I are seriously chomping at the bit to get back in the TTC saddle (yes, both of us). I think I am so excited about the prospect that any fears I had last month have been pushed to the far reaches of my mind. I really feel good about things. I am just so ready to bring another baby into our home. I also feel like the next one will be a boy, I really do. Every time I talk to Baby Bean about her siblings I tell her she will have a brother and then another sister. If Hubs had his way, we'd have five boys and then maybe another girl. I wish we could have seven more.
They are building a brand new hospital about a mile from my house and it is supposed to be finished next fall. Every time we drive by, I tell Baby Bean that is where her brother will be born. When we walk past the maternity clothes in the store, I tell her, "Mom will buy those when she is pregnant with your brother." When I put away her baby clothes that no longer fit, I tell her that we won't need them for her brother, but we will for her sister, who will come after her brother. It is already second nature, she will have a brother next.
I honestly feel like we have two more children in our cards. I feel like it will be a boy and then a girl. I knew Baby Bean would be a girl before Hubs and I were even married. I realize it is a 50/50 chance, but I just felt it, and I was right. My intuition is not usually very far off.
So, less than two months until I buy the massive pack of OPKs and a few pregnancy tests, am back in the world of charting, checking all of the fun things that entails, adding a ticker to my sidebar, and officially back on the TTC horse. I can't wait!






8 Thoughts:
Wow, that is fabulous news!! I love that you are telling baby Bean all about her brother. JourneyMan and I are constantly talking about our baby girl who we are sure is coming our way very soon!
I am so happy that you have moved past the fears and are on to excitement - good luck and all the best!!
I will be beyond excited when you get pregnant again so I can just imagine how you yourself are feeling!
That's great news Chelle! I hope your appointment goes perfectly and that you will be officially ready for TTC again. :-D
I am excited for you :) Good luck with all the steps of the procedures, and I am glad that you have moved past the fears
I just found your blog through Leah's blog. I look forward to following your journey! Best of Luck and I will be sending you lots of positive vibes!! - Emily B.
I have a gut feeling that our first, whenever that happens, will be a girl. I want a boy first, but I just have this feeling...
ICLW
How exciting! Good luck with the procedure and the TTC, and let's hope your little girl has her brother to coo over very soon.
I'm so excited for you! I can't wait for you to start!!
Post a Comment