Find other Adoption/Loss/Infertility bloggers who share your struggles by visiting the Stirrup Queen's ALI Blog Roll.

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

Today (and every day) I am thankful for a great many things, the obvious and the not-so-obvious:
  • Wonderful, supportive, loving husband
  • Beautiful, hard won daughter who is the joy of my life
  • Fantastic, caring, understanding parents
  • Supportive, affectionate, close siblings
  • Two smart, snuggly, crazy Border Collies
  • Four amazing best friends
  • A whole slew of wonderful people I am proud to call friends, both IRL and in blogland
  • A lovely house that I proudly call home
  • An out of this world job doing what I love to do with some of the best coworkers I could ever hope for
  • A reliable vehicle that has been with me for 7 years and I hope to have for several more yet
  • All of my struggles that make me who I am; the ones that bump and bruise me to help polish me and make me stronger
  • The way my daughter runs her fingers through my hair and then smiles at me
  • Snuggling with my husband and dogs after the baby has been put to bed for the night
  • Each new day that I am given to enjoy my life
  • Bringing happiness and joy to others
  • Providing love and support when I am able
  • Loving and being loved
  • The beauty of the city in which I live
  • The sweet chirp of birds in the morning
  • The soothing sound of crickets at night

I am thankful for my life and everything that is in it.

6 Thoughts:

Barb said... [Reply to comment]

:D!!

KE II said... [Reply to comment]

Lovely post :)

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

LOVE the list! I hope your Thanksgiving was fantastic and thanks again for your comment today, you made my day!

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

Awesome post! May you continue to have things to be thankful for.

(ICLW)

AL said... [Reply to comment]

Great post and lots of great things to be thankful for!

Potters said... [Reply to comment]

I loved this post. It was so cute. I need to do one as well.

 

Template by: Bright Sunshine Designs by Mary