I guess having a cold and being home all day isn't all that bad... minus the hacking, sneezing, and nose blowing. :) However, it gave me time to put together the 9-month photo shoot slide show!
I will say that it appears Baby Bean is magically in good health. She is not exhibiting any symptoms of sickness at all. For some reason last night was a little rough though. The poor thing was up and screaming constantly. I called and made her an appointment with her doctor tonight after Hubs gets home, as I won't have my car back until later this week.
Thank you everyone for your well wishes. I hope to be back to 100% soon.
Without further ado, I present you with the 9-month photo shoot! (There is a little surprise in this one. You get to see the face of the wonderful photographer!)






8 Thoughts:
those are beautiful! I hope you get to feeling better soon. I promise I will be back to writing sometime this week
She is so precious! Your friend did a great job with the photos. I asked Jason if he thought Baby Bean was pretty and he said yes. She has the boys drooling over her already! I can't beleive she is now 9 months old. She has grown so much.
They are absolutely beautiful, you're lucky to have such a talented friend!
I think I especially love how the photos capture the love she has for you and her daddy.
My favourite photo is at the time mark 2.54 but they're all adorable (I also really love the ones with blue sky behind them). Who am I kidding, they're ALL adorable!
Awww, how sweet! Those are some really great shots, and so many to choose from. Baby Bean will be happy when she grows up and sees all the professional pics you had taken of her.
GREAT PHOTOS!!! I LOVE the photo of you, baby & the dog...so cute! What great photos! She is a beautiful girl, and the family pictures are fantastic!! Thanks for sharing.
Oh my gosh! I absolutely love those pictures and love the slide show! I have to ask a dumb question...how do you make those? I would love to know.
She's beautiful. :)
twondra, I just do it with Wind.ows.Mov.ie.Mak.er. :)
She's all cheeks - I love it!
Post a Comment