Find other Adoption/Loss/Infertility bloggers who share your struggles by visiting the Stirrup Queen's ALI Blog Roll.

Thursday, February 7, 2008

A Little Fun

Tonight I figured out how to create slide shows using Windows Movie Maker. It only took me about 3 hours, but I finally got a little slide show of my U.K. trip last year set up just right. I even got it set to the song, "A Tune for Jack," by Lemon Jelly, which is the song that epitomizes the trip for me. We took a day tour of the whole of Scotland, and our bus driver played his Lemon Jelly CD as we headed back into Edinburgh. I will always remember how relaxed I felt while I listened to this song as I watched the emerald green Scottish countryside go by with my head nestled on Adam's shoulder. Whenever I need to relax and take a break from my hectic day, I listen to this song and take in that memory.


Now I can share my idea of real relaxation with all of my blog friends instead of just telling you about it. :) Take a few minutes out of your busy day and relax, take a deep breath, and watch this oh so soothing slide show.

I am REALLY going to enjoy this at work.

4 Thoughts:

Vanessa said... [Reply to comment]

Im so envious :P I would love to take a trip like that! You must think of it often. Great job on the slide show, hours well spent if you ask me :D

Happy weekend to you

Vanessa said... [Reply to comment]

I just wanted to say thanks for all your sweet, thoughtful and encouraging comments on my blog :D I really appreciate it and look forward to reading them.

PS. I love your blog, it really helps me stay upbeat :D

Thanks

XOXO

Barb said... [Reply to comment]

Beautiful! I'm jealous :)

La La said... [Reply to comment]

Ohhhh, BEAUTIFUL!!!!

 

Template by: Bright Sunshine Designs by Mary