Find other Adoption/Loss/Infertility bloggers who share your struggles by visiting the Stirrup Queen's ALI Blog Roll.

Monday, February 18, 2008

Thank You For Your Support

Wow! I don't think I've ever had a post with 11 comments before! Than you so much for all of your well wishes, kind thoughts, and support. Its always so fun to be excited, but its even more fun to have such wonderful people be excited with you. You are all truly wonderful women and I am so glad to know all of you. I have made some really wonderful friends in the few short months that I have been blogging on this site. It has been so neat to be able to not only share in your exitements, but for you all to be able to share in mine as well. There is just nothing like being exited for a friend.

My little brother came down and spent the weekend with us this past weekend, so out of respect for him, I didn't get online while he was here. Hence the reasons comments were not approved before today (I have decided to turn the moderation feature off today). I thought I should spend my time with him, since he came down at my request. It was the only thing I wanted from him for my birthday. The only time I spent on the computer was while I was trying to pull together my writing samples so I could submit them to my prospective employer (I had to track down the CDs from my previous job and find specific samples from about a dozen CDs). I didn't even get them sent off yet, but hopefully I will tonight.

Thank you again for all of your friendship. It really means a lot to me. Hugs!

4 Thoughts:

La La said... [Reply to comment]

Anytime sweetie...just be sure to keep us posted when you hear something back!! =)

Cowboys and Custard said... [Reply to comment]

Hi Michelle..
Good to know you have been having some time out and chilling.. not from the weather this time!

With love
Michelex

Pretty Practicals said... [Reply to comment]

Glad to hear you had a good time with your brother. I'm pleased to have found you as a friend too. with love, Liz

kari and kijsa said... [Reply to comment]

We have been enjoying your blog too!

Shhhh! You are invited to a SURPRISE BLOGGY BIRTHDAY PARTY for kari this Wednesday, Feb 20.
She is turning 40!!!

Stop by the party on Wednesday to mingle a bit, enjoy a bite of cake, and check out the party favor giveaway!

blessings,
kijsa

 

Template by: Bright Sunshine Designs by Mary