Find other Adoption/Loss/Infertility bloggers who share your struggles by visiting the Stirrup Queen's ALI Blog Roll.

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

I Had My First Interview!

I am so excited I just had to post about it! I got a call last Wednesday from a company in Texas wanting to interview me, even after I told them I lived out of state. The gentleman told me that he thought I was a perfect fit for the job, and that the company had been known to pay moving expenses. I couldn't believe it!

We setup my first interview for today, but I didn't dare tell anyone about it until it was over just in case I jinxed myself by talking about it. I just got off the call and have made it to the next round in the interview process. I will have my second interview tomorrow morning. If I pass that round, I will move onto the next. I am seriously stoked! Now I just need to learn how to sell myself like a salesman. lol

If I land this job it will not only move us to Texas ASAP, but I will make approximately 1.5 times or more than what I currently make. Not only that, but we'll hopefully finally get to settle down in a house we plan on staying in for years, AND I get another dog. :D

My fingers are so crossed!

4 Thoughts:

Barb said... [Reply to comment]

YAY!

KE II said... [Reply to comment]

Wow!! Sounds exciting, hope the interview goes well in the morning, can't wait to hear!! ((Hugs))

Pretty Practicals said... [Reply to comment]

Cool! Well done for getting through the first stage, I'll keep fingers (and toes) crossed for you, with love, Liz

louise said... [Reply to comment]

Good luck for the next round of grilling, you have done well to get through the first one! x

 

Template by: Bright Sunshine Designs by Mary