Find other Adoption/Loss/Infertility bloggers who share your struggles by visiting the Stirrup Queen's ALI Blog Roll.

Friday, April 9, 2010

We got stellar news! can't wait to get home and update!!!

9 Thoughts:

Peta-maree said... [Reply to comment]

I cant wait to you get home to here what the Stellar news is.

Mrs. Chapman's 2nd Grade Class said... [Reply to comment]

What is it??? :)

Heather said... [Reply to comment]

Oh yay! Hurry up and come home so we can find out what they said!!!

null said... [Reply to comment]

I can't wait to hear!

S.I.F. said... [Reply to comment]

AHAHAHAHA! Now I am DYING to hear!!! I am so excited for you and I can't wait to hear what's going on!

Jess said... [Reply to comment]

That is just cruel to keep us hangig like that!! LOL Can't wait to read your news!

Two Hands said... [Reply to comment]

Hurry up! I want to know what it is! LOL

Brooke said... [Reply to comment]

Can't wait for the update!! :)

Kelly said... [Reply to comment]

crap!!! I wanna know I wanna know!! Please update asap!!

 

Template by: Bright Sunshine Designs by Mary