Now, every week when I go to the hospital installation I think about how I need to get some pictures for all of my bloggy friends to see. Am I bragging? Perhaps a bit. But honestly, the fact that I get to be hands on with this equipment and installing it is just plain awesome to me. But do you know what was even better? Opening a box of kits to find three of the manuals
I created. They were beautiful works of art!
Now, can you all guess who this sexy woman in a hard hat is?

Oh yeah baby! That's moi! I love going on these installations and being "one of the guys" for a day. I love seeing what I do for a living going into place to be used to save people's lives. Its an amazing feeling.
And guess who this little minx on top of a ladder is?

Ding! Ding! Ding! ME!
Who has one of the coolest jobs ever? ME!
I can't wait to see the completed installation and do a tour of the hospital just before it opens. Exciting times!
7 Thoughts:
Ahahah! I love it! You are just so stinking cute!
That is so awesome! And you're adorable! xoxoxo
Looks like you're having a great time! You look lovely in a hard hat and yellow vest, by the way!! :)
Definitely one of the coolest jobs ever!! Though I have to say, I love my job and it is pretty cool too. I am an IT project manager for an educational publisher - we publish text books for children right from their first classes through to university and I love that even though I am not on the front line of publishing, I work for a company that is educating our children - feels good.
Love the pics and how fab that you are doing something that really makes a difference to people's lives!!
So cool! And love the outfit! You are so styling girl! :-D
You are so awesome. I am so proud of you and all your hard work. It is amazing to think that you have so much to do with such high tech equipment that saves lives! That vest really brings out the color of your eyes :) Hahaha!
you sexy thing you...now you can whistle and make grunting noises when good looking guys walk by and comment on their butts. Oh never mind, that will only work if you get a bunch of women in hard hats.
Post a Comment