Find other Adoption/Loss/Infertility bloggers who share your struggles by visiting the Stirrup Queen's ALI Blog Roll.

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Until We Meet Again

My husband's grandpa passed away Monday night. He will be very sorely missed. I am just glad that he had the opportunity to meet Baby Bean and that we were able to spend as much time with him as we did before he passed on.

I still haven't quite wrapped my head around the fact that he is gone. Once I do, I know it will be a rough day.

Baby Bean's first trip to great-grandpa's after she was born.

Christmas at great-grandpa's

We love you grandpa, and we will miss you terribly. Thank you for being such an important part of our lives and for the blessing you were to us, and especially to my husband. The world will not be the same without you. You were a great, loving, caring man. I am glad I got to know and love you.

During this time, I will be taking a break from blogging for a week or so. I need to take some time to get my life back in order while focusing on me, my marriage, and my family. The past few months have been a crazy whirlwind full of ups and downs with lots of circling inbetween. I will be back soon and will miss you all, but something in my life has to give right now, and the only thing that can is my blogs.

Thank you all for your understanding, prayers, love, and support. I love you all dearly.

11 Thoughts:

AL said... [Reply to comment]

He looks like a very sweet grandpa.

I'm sorry for your family's loss. Take care and we'll be here when you get back.

xxx

Marla said... [Reply to comment]

I'm sorry to hear about your loss *hugs*

And unfortunately, I'm not available this week-end. =( Boo!

Leah said... [Reply to comment]

Thinking of you and your family. I'm so sorry for your loss.

Heather said... [Reply to comment]

I'm really sorry about Grandpa, please pass on my condolences to your husband from us. I know you knew it was coming but it doesnt make it any easier. I'm really really glad you guys spent Christmas with him so you've got photos of him and Bean.

Enjoy your break from blogging and hopefully you come back refreshed. *hug*

JourneyGirl & JourneyMan said... [Reply to comment]

I am so, so sorry for your loss. My thoughts are with you and whilst I will miss you, take every minute that you need and can take to focus on your family at this time.

All my love.

twondra said... [Reply to comment]

Oh, hun, I'm soooo sorry for your loss. I'm definitely thinking and praying for you and your family. (((HUGS)))

Basic Girl said... [Reply to comment]

I'm am so sorry for your loss. Definitely keeping you and your family in my thoughts and prayers. (((HUGS)))

Alistair said... [Reply to comment]

Sincere condolences.

take care of yourselves.....

Potters said... [Reply to comment]

It is always sad when we lose some one so special in our lives. He will be waiting for you in heaven. I hope that you and your family will make it through this trial stronger than ever. My prayers are with you at this time. Take all the time you need.

MissNoAngel (find me on Twitter) said... [Reply to comment]

I am so sorry for your loss. Thinking of you. ((Hugs))

Mrs. Chapman's 2nd Grade Class said... [Reply to comment]

I am so sorry for you loss. Will be thinking about you and your husband and of course the rest of the family.

 

Template by: Bright Sunshine Designs by Mary