I just wanted to take a moment to show and tell all of my family and friends the things that I love in this life. Let's start out with:
My daughter and the moments we share...
ALL of them
"Baby in a towel, uh-oh, I know, its really seriouuuuus."
These are the words I sing to her after her bath.
If you can look at this picture and not laugh,
then you are not very easily amused... at all.
I feel bad for you. :p
then you are not very easily amused... at all.
I feel bad for you. :p
My husband and his loathing of having his picture taken
Check out the dirty look!
Nice one babe!
Nice one babe!
My crazy dogs
"Please excuse our red eyes. We're not really evil."
A good hair cut
This is the one I got this very day.
The girl gave me EXACTLY what I wanted.
I love her.
A good pair of super cute shoes that don't kill my feet, get me tons of compliments, were on sale, and were super cheap
Ol.ay's Reg.enerist facial scrub and moisturizer. Infertility aged my face 5 years, this product has taken it all back off and not only made my skin feel and look completely awesome, but it has erased some of the wrinkles left over from my treatment days.
There are many other things in this world that I love, but today, these items in particular struck a chord in my heart. They all made my day today, and I am happy to share them.






10 Thoughts:
Awww, love this post! Absolutely love the hair! Very cute!!
Ahh. . . Warm fuzzies. Oh, and I love the hairdo too! Really nice! I've been growing mine out cause I'm sick of having short hair, and now I need a cute do as well. :-D
Love the new haircut and the new shoes! Glad you had a good day, sometimes it's the little things :-)
Do you laugh when she cries, too? I'm always cracking up when my son cries - it's too cute! (Of course, I do feel appropriately bad for him when he's truly upset about something as well... but it's still cute!)
And this may be of interest to you: http://www.stretchingabuckblog.com/2010/01/rebate-save-15-on-olay-regenerist.html
-Carrie
http://welayinrepose.livejournal.com
Carrie, I totally laugh when she cries sometimes because it IS so cute. If she's hurt then I don't laugh, but in the picture above she was just overly tired and ready for bed. It made me laugh, so I snapped a few pictures. Our poor kids. lol! Its their own fault for being so stinking cute when they cry.
Thanks for the link to the coupon too! That's awesome!
Such a cute post. I love your new hair cut and hello younger looking skin! You are so cute. Those shoes are awesome! I need to get me a pair. Baby Bean is so adorable. Thanks for sharing the pictures.
Totally adorable! Love the new do!
Great hair cut and super-cute shoes!
I love this post - it is SOOOO fabulous! Love the gorgeous BB, love the haircut and the shoes - lots of lovely things in your life! Only 25 days to go - whoo hoo!
Love the hair it is great. Wish mine would do something like this.
Love the photos of baby bean especially the baby mohawk.
Hugs
P
Post a Comment