Find other Adoption/Loss/Infertility bloggers who share your struggles by visiting the Stirrup Queen's ALI Blog Roll.

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Behind



Dear bloggy friends, I am sorry, but I am so terribly behind on blogs and I will not be able to catch up. I feel really badly about it, and I feel like I am missing being a part of your lives. Reading your blogs is my sanity. I love following along with your stories, and being a part of them through comments.

My life has taken a turn for the crazy at the moment. Work has seriously caught up with me and I have so many deadlines right now, my head is spinning. My parents are coming into town this weekend for Baby Bean's 1st Birthday bash, which means tons of things to do around the house, in addition to breathing treatments, preparing for the party, and every day crazy life. The week after that will be her real 1st birthday, she gets tubes the next day, and I get my IUD out the day after that. The weekend after that my little brother will be here. So as you can see, my life is all kinds of chaos.

I take time to update my blog for my family and friends and all of my blog friends, but I feel really bad that I am unable to be there for all of you right now. Know that I will read and comment when time allows. I am not abandoning any of you.

Thank you for your patience during this crazy time. Things will eventually calm down, and I will be back in full force!

6 Thoughts:

JourneyGirl & JourneyMan said... [Reply to comment]

Take a breath, Chelle - you have a hell of a lot going on right now and the great things about us in the blogosphere, we'll still be here when everything calms down and you are back again!

Keep calm and have a great few weeks!

twondra said... [Reply to comment]

Oh, sweetie, it's okay. :) We're all here no matter what and we completley understand!!!

(((HUGS)))

BTW, I have an award for you on my blog. Don't feel you have to do it, you just deserve the award. :)

Marla said... [Reply to comment]

Wow! That IS a super busy schedule! See you when everything calms down. And don't forget to take care of yourself!

~ifer said... [Reply to comment]

Hang in there, friend. It will clear up soon :) You ARE missed though.

Potters said... [Reply to comment]

I still love you. I hope things go smooth with her tubes and your IUD removal. I am so glad that your parents are comming out this weekend and that your brother is comming after that. I am sure you will love every minute of their visit.

DenosClan said... [Reply to comment]

I hope you have a wonderful weekend with family, celebrating your little miracle and her birthday. Thank you SO much for your sweet words of comfort, it meant so much. I am so glad that we have gotten back in touch after all these years too! I hope life slows down a little for you. I will be thinking & praying for you & your family with everything coming up.

 

Template by: Bright Sunshine Designs by Mary