Find other Adoption/Loss/Infertility bloggers who share your struggles by visiting the Stirrup Queen's ALI Blog Roll.

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Busy Bee Me

As I am sure is the case with most people, I have been extremely busy the last couple of weeks. I have a full time day job, and the last couple weeks I've left the office only to go home and do work for another employer until my eyes are so strained from staring at a computer screen I can't do anything fun for myself, like read everyone's blogs. Last night I wanted so badly to not only read the blogs of all of my new friends, but to maybe sniff out a few new ones to take a gander at. Unfortunately, my eyes hurt so bad I felt downright cross-eyed!

I just wanted to let all of my new friends know that I have really enjoyed reading all of your blogs and receiving your heart-warming comments. You have all made my day more times than I can count. I hope that I bring as much joy to all of you as you have all brought to me.

The last couple months have been a little difficult for me since I am still trying to heal from my surgery. I have been coming down off of the hormones they gave me after my surgery the last couple weeks, which has made me a little sad more often than I would like and very much against my will. But reading everyone's blogs and seeing their comments has really helped me make it through some of the longer days. You have all brought smiles to my face, and I am appreciative.

I wish you all the very best for the Christmas holidays.

Thank you all again for your very kind comments. I think Louise (I hope I spelled that right) has it spot on with her comment to this blog in that blogging friends help make life a little easier. (I wish you the best of luck with your decision!) You are all very wonderful people and I am glad we all embarked on this experience.

4 Thoughts:

Beeswax, said... [Reply to comment]

Thanks Michelle, will Email you tomorrow, it is 02.45 here in the morning , and I am starting to now,doze off, will look forward to keeping in touch.
P.S I am sure that the house in Monarch of the glen can be booked for a holiday now, I seem to remeber coming across it one day when I was looking for a cottage to rent for holidays, I will try and find the link for you,glad it made you feel a bit better, will send you tomorrow, just whenever you feel up to it , then reply, ok, take care and get some well deserved rest...Kath x

Beeswax, said... [Reply to comment]

P.S your profile says it all....and your mum too...both your parents must be very proud of you..
Kath x

louise said... [Reply to comment]

Michelle, I could have written this post, you have summed up what I want to say. I only work part-time hours but have to constantly stare at a screen and my brain is in overload, and I am not spending enough time on my blog, I can get addled and can't think straight sometimes, especially if I feel stressed out from work. I have such a long list of friends to visit now, that something has to give, in fact I was going to put a very similar message to yours on my blog, I really don't want to lose my new blog friends and I am still trying to read everyone's latest posts, I just don't want to leave anyone out. I have had to make a major decision in my work life recently, and I can honestly say that I have been helped along by tapping in to other's positivity by reading their posts, and by reading their lovely comments back to me, it has helped me to make this major decision to what I hope is a positive step towards a new beginning in the new year. I think that many of us feel helped along through our own difficult circumstances by sharing our thoughts with others. I wish you lots of happy moments in 2008. x

Cowboys and Custard said... [Reply to comment]

Dear Michelle
Knowing the extent and nature of the surgery you have had recently.. you MUST allow your body to heal and give yourself as much time to rest.. easier said than done I know!
I was so eager to get up and get going that I set myself back a few weeks by doing too much.
My new found friends in Blogland have been the best tonic for lifting me up when I feel blue...
We are always here so take your time ..
Much love
Michelexx

 

Template by: Bright Sunshine Designs by Mary