Find other Adoption/Loss/Infertility bloggers who share your struggles by visiting the Stirrup Queen's ALI Blog Roll.

Saturday, December 22, 2007

FINALLY!!!

I have finally left the office and any and all work until after Christmas. I paid dearly for my break on Wednesday by having to work double time the next day. I thought I would never finish! But, praise be to heaven, I did. I passed the work from my laptop to someone else's and checked out for the next four days. Ahhhhh..... (I am still so brain fried, I can't think of anything else to say, even though blog thoughts run through my head all day, every day.)

I celebrated last night by going to dinner with my sweetie and getting one of my favorite dishes, citrus fire chicken and shrimp fajitas. After which I talked Hubs into going and looking at new couches. I think we've pretty much decided which couch we're going to get. I'm going to go take a second look today and maybe make a purchase. We rounded out the evening cuddling in front of the fire place watching movies and TV.

All that is left to do now is sit back, relax, eat yummy food, and wait for Christmas.

I wish you all a very merry Christmas!

P.S. Kath, I didn't get around to copying and pasting my award before it disappeared off your blog. :( I am sincerely appreciative.

2 Thoughts:

Beeswax, said... [Reply to comment]

I will e-mail it to you Michelle no worries at all..hope you enjoy the holidays,chill out with mags and Adam, and we shall speak soon, did you get my daft e-mail?....I posted it yesterday after you asked me to send you one...
Your meal sounds delicious, have a lovely restful holiday, love n hugs Kath..

Cowboys and Custard said... [Reply to comment]

Now that is my kind of meal Michelle.. funnily enough we had fajitas last night.. very festive!
Have a lovely hols ... indulge and enjoy!

WIth lots of love
Michelexx

 

Template by: Bright Sunshine Designs by Mary