Find other Adoption/Loss/Infertility bloggers who share your struggles by visiting the Stirrup Queen's ALI Blog Roll.

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

The Train is Back on the Tracks

Just went to see Dr. D. The bleeding/spotting has stopped, and we are back on track! Everything is holding tight. He figures the bleeding was caused by the catheter from the sonohysto irritating the lining. He doesn't feel that we need to be concerned, and are good to go. Just over a month left! :D

11 Thoughts:

Meek Family said... [Reply to comment]

Yeah! I am so happy for you. I was worried, and am glad to hear that everything is working out for you!

Marla said... [Reply to comment]

Whew! What a relief! Thank God!

Jill said... [Reply to comment]

Good news!

Alex said... [Reply to comment]

Yay - great news!

Leah said... [Reply to comment]

Such good news!

Mazzy said... [Reply to comment]

I am SO GLAD everything is ok!!! Glad to hear your surgery is healing well and you are well on your path to another little baby.

Isn't it funny how much bleeding affects our lives over the years? A welcome relief after a careless fling. A soul crushing sign of failure after an expensive cycle of trying.

UGH.

Being a chick sucks.
xoxo

Kahla said... [Reply to comment]

Woohoo for good news!!!

S.I.F. said... [Reply to comment]

I'm so glad everything looks like it's going to be OK!

Jess said... [Reply to comment]

YAY!! Glad you got such good news!

AL said... [Reply to comment]

YEA!!! Excited for you to get started after all this time and effort :)

Browniris said... [Reply to comment]

I'm glad that you were able to get some good news! GL!!!

 

Template by: Bright Sunshine Designs by Mary