Currently I am 7+ weeks post-op in which I had a weakened spot removed from my uterus and had all endometriosis regrowth and any scar tissue associated with previous procedures ablated. I am now less than 6 short weeks away from TTC #2... once again. If you want to know why I say, "once again," visit the link above.
Now let's get into the new and nitty gritty.
I have a sonohystrogram scheduled for Thursday (CD9) where we will find out if my recent surgery was a success. The journey to #2 has been a long time coming, just as our journey to #1 was. Honestly though, I think the past year where we were forced to put TTC #2 on hold has been just as hard, if not harder, than cycling. Why? Because I know when I'm ovulating and I can't do a dang thing about it. It is so frustrating! I've been an infertile who isn't allowed to BD when she's ovulating! Hopefully July will be the last month we're not allowed to try though. I feel really good that everything is healing the way it should, and we are on track to start trying in September.
Feel free to take a look around the blog if you're new. Stay if you like, and make yourself comfortable.
Happy ICLW!






6 Thoughts:
First time visiting your blog, and just wanted to say that I too hope that you will be able to try in September- I know how hard and frustrating it can be to wait! Best of luck I will stop by again! A fellow ICLW (first timer :) )
Good luck Thursday at your test - I really hope everything in there looks great!
I hope you get the all clear at your appointment!
ICLW #30
Here's hoping all is on track for you to start ttc again ASAP.
ICLW
#41
http://themissruby.blogspot.com/
Hi! I hope that your test is great, and you can start trying again really soon!
ICLW #175
No BD during O? Crazy- I've never heard of that. Look at us in all our crazy abbreviations.
Best of luck in everything!
happy iclw #50
Post a Comment