Dear Past Week,
You were rotten and mean. I have to admit, I am not one bit sad to see you go. I will not miss you as you disappear into oblivion. You were a monkey on my back, and we will never be friends. In fact, as I do with most things in my life that are unpleasant, I will stick you in the trash can of my mind and dispose of you, never to think of you again, and to completely forget you.
Good riddance!
Chelle
P.S. This bird's for you!
Dear Next Week,
I hope you and I can start our relationship out on the right foot. Can we please be friends and hold hands? I would really like that. You and I can do so many fun things together and create some really enjoyable and memorable moments.
I look forward to spending time with you,
Chelle






5 Thoughts:
You're too cute!
This week was so long and brutal, which is weird since it was a short week. Anyways, hoping next week brings better things for you! My boss is out on vacay all week so I already know its going to be better ;)! Have a great weekend!
Hope next week is better for you!!!
Amen sister.
You're so cute. :) I hope you have a better week. Thanks for being such a great friend & being you (((HUGS)))
Post a Comment