Find other Adoption/Loss/Infertility bloggers who share your struggles by visiting the Stirrup Queen's ALI Blog Roll.

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Oh Crap

I think a new wrench might have just been thrown in our plans, but I am praying not. Ever since my sonohystogram on Thursday I have been spotting. At first I wasn't worried because it was light and brown, but as the days have gone on, it has gotten heavier and is now bright red. I have also had some tenderness at the sight of the repair.

I have just called the on-call nurse at the RE's office, and she is going to call the doctor later, as he is in a transfer now (praying those embies stick for you girl!), and then she will call me back. Admittedly, I am worried. I am afraid this means our wait might have just been prolonged, amongst other things.

I am trying not to worry too much, and am trying to tell myself everything is okay. I don't know what's going on, and I can't freak out until I have back from Dr. D and he tells me whether or not its going to be okay, although his nurse did say I will most likely need to come in on Monday.

Please keep us in your prayers that everything is okay. I will update as soon as I have talked to the doctor.

10 Thoughts:

laurieb145 said... [Reply to comment]

I hope it all works out for you...Send prayers your way!

Lindsay Logic said... [Reply to comment]

I hope everything is ok...I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers!

Kelly said... [Reply to comment]

I will keep you in prayers. I hope that all is ok!

Krissi said... [Reply to comment]

I sure do hope that everything is okay! I'll be thinking of you. Good luck!!
Thanks for stopping by my blog.
(ICLW #45 & 46)

twondra said... [Reply to comment]

Oh no!!! I will definitely be praying. (((HUGS)))

MissNoAngel (find me on Twitter) said... [Reply to comment]

Oh no...praying!!

Sue said... [Reply to comment]

I just hope that its Aunt Flo going in early, Fingers and Toes crossed its nothing more. Thinking of you.

Heather said... [Reply to comment]

Bugger! So this would have been caused by going in to check nothing was wrong?

Had already sent up a prayer before I even hit the comment button!

Kahla said... [Reply to comment]

Oh no! Sending prayers that everything is OK and there are no issues thrown in for you!

Janey981 said... [Reply to comment]

Sending you prayers for peace and that everything works out. Hopefully this time tomorrow you will have answers and things will be on the way up again. x

 

Template by: Bright Sunshine Designs by Mary