Find other Adoption/Loss/Infertility bloggers who share your struggles by visiting the Stirrup Queen's ALI Blog Roll.

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Breathing and Praying

This morning when I got up, it wasn't to the bright red blood I had woken up to the last couple of days, which was a huge relief. However, I held my hope until my day had been underway for a few hours. Thankfully, by the end of the day I did nothing more than spot a little bit. I am breathing a little bit easier tonight, and hoping and praying this isn't going to be a setback. I am a little concerned though because I am still really tender at the repair sight. I pulled my knees up to put slipper socks on my feet before climbing onto the bed to blog, and it was uncomfortable. I just keep trying to tell myself that right now I am only 8+ weeks post-op, and that by the time we are ready to start trying for a baby, most of this discomfort will be gone. I mean, that's still 5 weeks from now, and look at how well I'm doing 8 weeks after the surgery. As Dr. D tells me, there is a reason they want me to wait at least 3 months.

But enough about me. Tonight one of my dearest blog friends needs some serious prayers. If there is anyone out there who has not yet met "Single Infertile Female" I highly recommend you do. This gal is tougher than nails and rock. She has severe endometriosis, is in her mid-20s, and is single. Her doctors told her that because of the seriousness of her endo she has to have a baby now or never, meaning she doesn't have time for Mr. Right to come along.

Ever since I met her, she was saving and scrimping to do IVF on her own with donor sperm. Two weeks ago she finally went through IVF and is waiting for her BFP. She is feeling really discouraged after yet another negative pregnancy test this morning and some spotting. Girls, if anyone needs our love and support right now, its her. Please go over and give her some words of encouragement, or at the very least, please keep her in your heart and prayers tonight and tomorrow. She is one of the most amazing women I've ever met on the blogs, and as I do with so many of you, I want her to be pregnant more than I want me to be pregnant, and that says a lot.

L, I'm thinking of you and praying for you tonight. You are very much in my heart. Sending you all my love.

3 Thoughts:

L.A. Mommy said... [Reply to comment]

You are so sweet to ask for prayers for Single Infertile Female. Of course, I'll stop by there. My T's & P's are definitely with her and for sure with you.

HAPPY ICLW!
~MAK
#25

Suzy, Not a Fertile Myrtle said... [Reply to comment]

Hope you're feeling better.

~Happy ICLW~

Barb said... [Reply to comment]

xo

 

Template by: Bright Sunshine Designs by Mary