I.Can't.Take. It!!!!
Exactly how many days am I supposed to take it easy? Exactly how long do I have to wait before I can vacuum? A girl can only sleep so much before she doesn't need anymore for the day. And since it is the beginning of summer, the TV lineup really sucks right now. I mean, REALLY sucks.
I am a go-getter type of gal. When I want to do something, I dang well do it. I'm not the type to sit around all day every day. I go crazy. There is always SOMETHING to be done. I had to give my dogs their flea and tick medication on Monday, and I haven't been able to bathe them yet. Do you know how nuts that drives me? I made an appointment for them at the groomer, but it isn't until Saturday. They stink! And that flea and tick stuff makes their fur gross.
All I do now is look around at the multitude of things that need to be done and realize I can't do any of them yet. Not only that, but I realize I need to go out and buy things to do some of these things, and I can't freaking drive for another week! I want to buy a kiddie pool for Baby Bean because she LOVES the water and crawls into the dog pool every chance she gets, but I need to scrub off our deck before I do that because if the deck gets wet, she gets filthy. "Cool, I'll scrub the deck today and not tell Hubs. Oh wait, I think it would help if I had some deck cleaner. Oh wait, I can't drive. My car isn't even here." *begin butt twitching*
I told myself last night I would do some light projects today. For example, I am trying to make curtains for one room in our house. It is a simple enough project, but I am adding some trim to them, and I can't quite figure out how to get the trim on without the bias tape showing. One day a few months back I got frustrated with it and just sewed the trim on, thinking I would figure it out from there. It didn't work. I need to take the trim off and start over. So I shoved the curtains in a bag, and set them aside for a day when I had time to rip out the seams. Perfect project for right now. Except, I don't want to sit on my butt! I want to be up and moving around. I want to vacuum and clean. Can't the light stuff wait until I am pooped, swollen, and sore from the cleaning? Can't I earn my nap today?
Oh yes my friends, the uprising has begun. I see the natives in the bushes. They're watching me and noting my every move. The battle is about to begin!






5 Thoughts:
Don't do it! Take the time to let your body heal. The worst is when you feel good and think it will be okay, but really, wait it out. It is for the best! Think of your future babies!
Take it easy, Chelle! Resist the urge...I know it's got to suck b/c I hate sitting on my butt too..
Seriously? You'd risk the surgery failing just coz your floor needs a vaccuum? I'm sure having to go in and repair it AGAIN would be a much worse scenario!
You could always write letters to fabulous people overseas if you're bored lol!
I can imagine it's getting so tough for you girl! I don't know if I could do it!
But like the pp said, think of your future baby girl! I know you wouldn't want to risk anything for your baby.
(((HUGS)))
I would totally be getting antsy too, but try to hang on. At least its the weekend so hubby will be home to play and help you with some of your projects!! And I hear ya on the tv lineup...my poor dvr never looked so sad! The other night we checked to see what was on, and NOTHING was getting recorded that night! Maybe you should get some dvds for a tv series and watch it straight through?
Post a Comment