Admittedly, I am a tad let down that here I am at 1:30 in the afternoon and have yet to have a near fainting spell. I have had some dizziness, but again, that could be due to something else completely. I was EXHAUSTED starting yesterday and took a nap from 6-7 last night, fell asleep almost right away at bedtime, and was so tired this morning I could barely put one foot in front of the other well into late morning. Again, could be due to the same thing that could be causing the dizziness. I was nauseous this morning, but I think that had more to do with the fact that I ate a cookie first thing before heading to work. The girls hurt like no one's business, but they always hurt before AF, and it is impossible for me to say if they usually hurt like this in any given cycle, or if this time is different.
Basically, I am discounting everything I have in the way of potential pregnancy symptoms unless they become way more pronounced. *sigh* But the day is far from over, and tomorrow is a new day, so I am keeping myself from getting discouraged by reminding myself of that fact. That and that I can't, or rather shouldn't, compare last time to this time.
I do find comfort in the fact that I know I'm not just making up symptoms too. Heaven knows we can make ourselves feel any way just by using our brains. I can honestly say I am not making myself feel pregnancy symptoms just to hype myself up. I am giving them a chance to do their thing on their own and in their own time.
Hopefully, just hopefully, I will feel something tomorrow.






8 Thoughts:
Definitely try not to get wrapped up in the pregnancy symptoms. It's a never ending, no winning kind of thing. :(
You are so right. . . Every pregnancy is different. I had no symptoms AT ALL. In fact, I thought I had my period and was using tampons up until the day I found out I was pregnant. Oops! And then when I did get symptoms, it was not until about 8 weeks in.
Thinking of you girl and wishing you so much peace while waiting.
OK so your not feeling anything? So when are you going to break and pee on a stick? I can't wait to know the answer.
relax...it's still early. some people feel nothing and end up with a BFP!! not too much longer to wait.
I have my fingers and toes crossed. I hope this is "it"! *baby dust*
My fingers are crossed. :) Love you!
Fingers crossed for you lady! I'm pulling for you!
Fingers crossed for you lady! I'm pulling for you!
Again I say, being a girl sucks. You're darned if you do and darned if you don't.
For what its worth, I didn't have a SINGLE symptom with my pregnancy. It was easily 7 weeks before I would have noted anything "typical" of pregnancy. I am hoping high for you!!!
Post a Comment