Find other Adoption/Loss/Infertility bloggers who share your struggles by visiting the Stirrup Queen's ALI Blog Roll.

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Nothing to Report

I wish I had some really cool news or a great post up my sleeve, but I've got nothing. I am just sitting in my TWW trying not to get too excited. I actually had to do a little work with Dali this morning because I was so excited my heart was pounding and I had so much energy I felt like I needed to run laps around the building.

I am trying not to get my hopes up that I will experience pregnancy symptoms tomorrow, even though I had symptoms 7dpo with my daughter. Can you really call it dpo when you aren't exactly sure what day you ovulated, but rather know what day you got a positive OPK? I mean, the egg could have released Saturday or Sunday, although I am leaning toward Saturday due to the mittleshmerz I had all day.

I am still going with "I'm pregnant." I won't even allow myself to think about the possibility that I'm not because I am. It is just a matter of less than a week before it is confirmed with a BFP. Everything just fell so perfectly into place, and I was apparently extremely fertile with this cycle so there is no way I can't be pregnant. Oh yeah, my "Baby Dust" temorary tattoo is still going strong too. That HAS to be a good sign, right?

At least I am smart enough to realize the symptoms I do have right now are not pregnancy related. It is too soon for pregnancy symptoms still. The girls are still sore, which is a good sign. The cramps have totally gone away, which is a relief. I have had some slight dizziness, but I know exactly what is causing that, and it isn't pregnancy.

I just keep envisioning my little embie making its way down the tube. Its got to be close to the end, if it isn't already out in the cave. It should start burrowing as soon as tomorrow or through the weekend. I promise I will post as soon as I have any symptoms.

Keep your fingers crossed!

3 Thoughts:

Sue said... [Reply to comment]

Your in my thoughts. You made me smile with your little visuals, down the tube and into the cave, LOL

Good luck and fingers and toes crossed, now if I can only get my eyes uncrossed ..........

Heather said... [Reply to comment]

This isnt a 'nothing to report' because you're reporting how happy and excited and full of hope you are and that's totally worth reading!

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

Awesome, fingers are crossed. Tried to cross my cats for you too but um he's not having it. I'll keep trying.

 

Template by: Bright Sunshine Designs by Mary