Yesterday afternoon I took a delicious nap while Hubs was outside breaking his butt landscaping our backyard on his own because if I am pregnant, we don't want want me to be lifting heavy things or doing back breaking manual labor. I helped where we felt comfortable, and then spent the rest of the day cleaning up inside or cooking. When I woke up from my nap, I felt really down, as seems to be the case lately. I was just so sad. I really didn't want to wake up, but it was nearing 4:00. I went downstairs where Hubs was in the kitchen taking a break, and I started to cry. I told him I didn't think I was pregnant. He is such a wonderful husband and told me that there is no way I can know yet. That just because I don't have my thunder clap this time, it doesn't mean a thing. Every pregnancy is different. He told me to stop thinking about it until I can test because I am just driving myself crazy waiting for the big symptoms. He then put me to work in the back yard raking gravel. lol I love that man.
Of course by the time I had fully woken up and gotten my blood flowing, I felt fine. I neither thought I was nor thought I wasn't pregnant. The overall thought in my head was, "Wait until Tuesday to take a test, and then we'll go from there." Either way, its going to be the way it is supposed to be, and it will be good.
I might break down and test tomorrow morning though. We'll see. I don't feel like I have to test or I'll die, but I'm not completely opposed to the thought either. I guess I'll decide in the morning.






6 Thoughts:
The wait is such agony!!! Praying for you as you wait and as you test. Just know that many women do not have any symptoms at all. I never had morning sickness, fatigue, sore boobs, frequent peeing (until 3rd trimester), etc. Nothing!! I never "felt" pg until I felt the baby move.
Praying that you get your BFP this cycle!!!
Good luck that has to be rough I am totally an early tester (not that it has ever done me any good LOL) My first pregnancy I had no clue until I got a positive test - even then I didn't believe it till I took another 2 days later. The 2nd pregnancy I had NO clue until I was 5+ weeks because tests were all negative. No symptoms at all until after 6 weeks with the 2nd one. Good luck - I wish you all the best! **hugs** praying for your BFP!
I didn't feel preggo either. I didn't even test till day 31. Hang in there lovely lady I'm rooting for you.
Thinking of you & sending "baby" thoughts your way.
Oh the tww is torture! Where you are in your cycle is where I would always feel the worst. You are off of the high of having just ovulated and you are not at the exciting point of waiting to ovulate. I pray that these next few days will go quickly for you, and that you have a wonderful surprise waiting at the end of it. But if you don't, like you said, things will be the way they are supposed to be. Your perfect egg that will make your baby may not drop until next month. Just think, you had the most perfect egg that made your daughter and you are just waiting for the most perfect egg again.
I'm sorry you were feeling so sad! I'm hoping you've tested by now. Praying it's good news!
Post a Comment