Find other Adoption/Loss/Infertility bloggers who share your struggles by visiting the Stirrup Queen's ALI Blog Roll.

Friday, September 10, 2010

5 Years Ago Today

5 Years ago today, my life became the best it had ever been. I married the love of my life, my sweetheart, my rock, and my strength.

You made my life wonderful, and complete in the way I always dreamed was possible. You made me your wife, and the mother to our daughter. I cannot imagine this world without you, because without you, this world is no place for me.

I Carry Your Heart

i carry your heart with me (i carry it in
my heart) i am never without it (anywhere
i go you go, my dear; and whatever is done
by only me is your doing, my darling)
i fear
no fate (for you are my fate,my sweet) i want
no world (for beautiful you are my world, my true)
and it's you are whatever a moon has always meant
and whatever a sun will always sing is you

here is the deepest secret nobody knows
(here is the root of the root and the bud of the bud
and the sky of the sky of a tree called life; which grows
higher than the soul can hope or mind can hide)
and this is the wonder that's keeping the stars apart

i carry your heart (i carry it in my heart)
~ E.E. Cummings


I will love you always

9 Thoughts:

Jessica said... [Reply to comment]

Congratulations :) What a beautiful couple! I made a sign with a part of that quote - it was fun to make :)

S.I.F. said... [Reply to comment]

You look so beautiful! I love your hair there!!

Leah said... [Reply to comment]

Oh, how I love ee Cummings! You were a gorgeous bride Michelle! Happy 5 year anniversary! And many more wonderful things to come. :)

Marla said... [Reply to comment]

Happy A-day! :)

K said... [Reply to comment]

♥♥♥

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

Awww, congrats lovely lady. Enjoy every second.

Barb said... [Reply to comment]

Happy Anniversary!!

twondra said... [Reply to comment]

Awwww, congrats! Happy anniversary!! You guys are so lucky to have each other. :)

Suzanne said... [Reply to comment]

Thank you so very much for sharing this. Happy Anniversary :)

 

Template by: Bright Sunshine Designs by Mary