Here it is, the moment you've all been waiting for, pictures from the 6-month photo shoot! My friend wants to come over and try for some shots again another day, but I couldn't resist putting together a slide show of the ones we did get the two times we've already made it out. I think some of these turned out really fantastic, despite the lack of light or smiles.
Every time I watch the slide show or look at pictures of Baby Bean it is amazing how surreal it still feels to me. I look at her and almost have to pinch myself daily. I still can't believe I am a mother. This little girl is mine. I created her, carried her in my womb for 9 months, gave birth to her, and now get to take care of and raise her. I don't know if it will feel real even 16 years down the road. I look at her every day and feel like if I blink my eyes I will discover it has all been a dream, but its not. This is my life now. This beautiful little spitfire, giggly, smiley, fire cracker baby is my world. My God it is incredible!






4 Thoughts:
Totally adorable! There were quite a few smiling shots mixed in there and she just looked really contemplative in the rest lol. Dont forget to get some with her daddy!
Wow. Those are really great shots. I love Baby Bean's facial expressions. So precious. :-D
Those pictures are so beautiful! So are the girls in them. She does such a great job. I'm so in love with how adorable Baby Bean is. I just want to kiss her cheeks.
So.stinkin.cute.
And You? Look AMAZING.
*hugs*
Post a Comment