It was also at this appointment that I asked her if there was any other form of birth control I could be on other than the ring or a pill because I hate who I am when I am on those things. She told me I could do an IUD, but after the scan told me we needed to wait until we were sure the anomaly inutero was gone first.
My doctor wasn't around today, but the technician told me she would give me a call with my results later tonight. The tech had no idea why I was there or what she was looking for, so I asked her if she saw anything abnormal. She told me I had what looked like a fibroid as well as a cyst on the left ovary, but that everything else looked normal. I asked if the fibroid could be the scar tissue from the uterine rupture and she got a smile on her face that almost looked like she was relieved and said she was almost certain that is what she was seeing. PHEW!!! Like I need another reason to worry about my reproductive abilities.
So it looks like weirdness is gone, which means no scraping (thank heaven!), and I can brace myself for an IUD next month, as long as the cyst doesn't prevent






4 Thoughts:
Glad everything went ok!
I want to hear how the IUD goes. I have been thinking about it, but not totally sold on it yet.
We got L the Graco bombay highchair, btw. It's new a BRU and I LOVE it. So pretty!
*hugs*
I have over 30 cysts on each ovary but I dont feel the pain from them very often. But before they put me on the pill, it was so bad I often couldnt even stand up and had to walk bent in half!
It sounds like your body is slowly getting back on track which is awesome! That year seems to be ticking by, before you know it you'll be allowed to try again!
YAY!!!! I'm so glad it went away on it's own. I hope that things work out ok for you to get the IUD put in.
yay for good news!
Post a Comment