Even more exciting is that I came to the realization that I started my pregnancy a few pounds heavier than I thought (that's not the exciting part) and discovered this weekend that I am not only back to my prepregnancy weight, but I am a pound lighter and all of my old clothes fit again! I still want to lose another 10, or what is known as my Infertile 10. I was so excited to find that I am back into my old pants that I packed up the last of my maternity clothes and my fat pants until I need them again. I still can't believe I am back in my favorite pair of jeans. :D
Today was Baby Bean's first 4th of July. After making a donut run this morning Hubs and I remembered that the town was hosting a children's parade. We decided to pack Baby Bean into her stroller and set off to see if we could find it. We have one of those convertible strollers that holds the infant car seat until the baby is big enough to ride in the big stroller without it. Well, today we tried Baby Bean in the big stroller sans car seat. The little doll is definitely big enough. Part of me was excited to push her around facing forward so she could get the new view on life, but part of me was so sad that she has moved up and another day of her babyhood is gone. She didn't seem to care about the new view versus the old view, so I think I will go back to pushing her in her car seat for a while still. I like being able to see her and talk to her when we go on our walks, and there will be plenty of time for her to face forward once she no longer fits in her car seat. We found the parade, but she didn't seem to care, on top of which it was pretty lame. They just had a fire truck and then a string full of parents and children walking down the street, so we stuck around for a minute and then went back home to get out of the heat.
Well, it is time for a certain bean to eat, so I am off for now. Ta ta!






5 Thoughts:
Happy Independence Day!
Glad you and the Bean had a good time and that you are doing so well getting back to where you are comfortable weight-wise. I'm still working on it myself, but maybe one day I can fit into my fave jeans again too!
Congrats on being back down to your pre-pregnancy weight! I wonder if I will ever see that day?? lol
We realized just before we went on vacation that our girls were big enough to sit in the stoller without the car seats. I acutally love being able to show them the world that way....but I agree...they grow up SO fast!
YAY!! You have earned a big BOOYAH! I'm so proud of you for shedding those unwanted pounds and getting back into your normal clothes and your favorite jeans. Baby Bean is growing so big now. I wish I could see her.
Congrats on being lighter than your pre pregnancy weight! That must be such a great feeling. Especially fitting into those favorite pair of jeans. :-D
Glad your ultrasound is clear and things are on the way to being "normal" (ha, right?). And the weight loss... AWESOME! It is such a good feeling, isn't it? I like being back in my clothes, too. I feared it would never happen.
Hope you all had a wonderful 4th!!! ;)
*hugs*
Post a Comment