Find other Adoption/Loss/Infertility bloggers who share your struggles by visiting the Stirrup Queen's ALI Blog Roll.

Saturday, February 28, 2009

For Grandma, Grandpa, Auntie, Uncle, and Uncle

Here is a short little video for grandma, grandpa, auntie, and the two uncles, as well as any friends who wish to view it.

Much love!

7 Thoughts:

Scrapperbo said... [Reply to comment]

She is PRECIOUS!

Two Hands said... [Reply to comment]

She's lovely and so sweet. Thanks for sharing that. I'm sure the family will love it.

louise said... [Reply to comment]

So lovely to see Baby Bean. x

Potters said... [Reply to comment]

She is so adorable. I wish I could come visit and play. Thanks for the little clip. Definately will brighten everyone's day.

Barb said... [Reply to comment]

Oh my goodness, she has so much HAIR!

La La said... [Reply to comment]

Awwww, what a cutie pie!! Thanks for sharing!

Potters said... [Reply to comment]

I just got done showing the video of baby bean to JJ and he was smiling from ear to ear. It was so cute. He was pointing to her and he even moved in closer to get a better look. He even watched it a second time.

 

Template by: Bright Sunshine Designs by Mary