I realize that for family and friends it may be a little TMI, but if you know me in person, you should not be surprised that I post that kind of information on my blog. I'm not shy about these kinds of things. How else can I help educate people if I keep everything to myself? This is one area I feel like I can help make a difference, so I will.
I promise that the TMI posts are now over and regular blogging will resume this weekend. I just wanted to make sure I wasn't keeping good information to myself. :)






5 Thoughts:
Hey, girl! Just catching up with my commenting. Is there really such a thing a TMI in IF BLOG LAND??!! You're pulling out the big guns and I don't blame you. There is no need to mess around at this point... you've invested time, money, your heart, why not do everything you can to get to where you want to be?! I am so glad to hear you are on the fast pace to baby right now and I've got my fingers crossed for this cycle.
xoxo
It didnt worry me, but then you know what I am capable of posting lol.
I am pretty sure there is no such thing as TMI in the wonderful world of infertility :)
:)
Love it. Love you. NO matter what.
Your TMI posts made me feel like you are one of my oldest friends. I tend to share TMI in real life and am totally comfortable when someone else does it with me!! :)
Post a Comment