Find other Adoption/Loss/Infertility bloggers who share your struggles by visiting the Stirrup Queen's ALI Blog Roll.

Thursday, August 12, 2010

It's Sad, But...

I am so ridiculously excited right now I am nearly bouncing off the walls. Why? Because one of the moments I have been waiting for for the last 12+ months has arrived...

AF IS HERE!!!!

WELCOME AF!!!

Why does this make me so happy? Because I am FINALLY officially back in the game! The gate has been opened, and this horse is ready to run!

*doing happy dance*

Hang on baby, cause here we go!!!

19 days and counting down....

6 Thoughts:

Unknown said... [Reply to comment]

Yay!! Congrats! This will be the last time I cheer for AF but YAY! for this time :) Good Luck!

Sue said... [Reply to comment]

Congratulations on such a joyous moment, never thought I would ever be congratulating anyone on a infertility blog about having AF :\
Can't wait to hear in about 30 days say .............

Alex said... [Reply to comment]

Oh yay!!! So excited for you!!!!!

S.I.F. said... [Reply to comment]

(CHEERING WILDLY FOR AF!)

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

Dancing with you!

Barb said... [Reply to comment]

Good luck!

 

Template by: Bright Sunshine Designs by Mary