First off, I want to thank all of you lovely ladies who reminded me about the tricks of the TTC trade. After a comment from
Marla reminding me about advice from TCoYF, that I haven't touched in almost 3 years now, I googled taking Robit.ussin while TTC because I had completely forgotten that it could help with CM during ovulation. While on the website, I also rediscovered that evening primrose oil (EPO) helps to increase CM production. Within an hour I was at the store purchasing both. I immediately took 3000 mg of EPO as soon as I got back to work. I took the Robi just before I sat down to blog tonight, and will do that again in the morning. I also got an email today from the website I ordered the pre-seed from, and it supposedly shipped out today, so it should be here tomorrow through Saturday.
I have a battle plan all mapped out, and I feel like I just can't fail. Here is my plan of action:
- Take EPO at 3000 mg daily until I get a positive OPK
- Take Robi twice daily until I get a positive OPK
- Start doing OPKs on Friday
- BD with pre-seed at predetermined times
I do have one question for all of you. Do you think it is better to BD at night before going to sleep so that everything stays in there, or first thing in the morning when the counts are higher? I already know about hip elevation and planned on doing that. I just can't make up my mind as to whether I think BD should take place at night and in the morning, or just in the morning. Thoughts?
Before I sign off, I thought you all might enjoy a little IF humor. Enjoy!
6 Thoughts:
Holy crap! I had no idea there was so much to do for the cervical mucus! You are like a well oiled machine now... literally! ;)
My doc had me pee on ovulations sticks every night. At the first one that said positive we BD that night and then again 36 hours later which was in the morning. Very specific but it worked very very well for us.
Girl it sounds like you've got it all figured out! I say at night, only cause you are laying down and gravity isn't affecting it.
I'm glad you have a plan figured out. I always seem to feel more secure when I have one in mind.
Lol! I took the EPO as well, much to the chagrin of my ob. She thought it was absurd and wanted me off of it, so I stopped telling her about it. Also took Dong Quai, and Vitex. I was a herb machine!
I suggest BD before bedtime. No theories as to why, but just sounds good to me. ;p
It sounds like you have a very good plan in place! I'm praying, hoping, and wishing that you get your BFP soon! As far as the BD goes, I'm not sure when the best time is to do it.
Post a Comment