Find other Adoption/Loss/Infertility bloggers who share your struggles by visiting the Stirrup Queen's ALI Blog Roll.

Monday, August 2, 2010

'Nuff Said

6 Thoughts:

Lindsay Logic said... [Reply to comment]

She's gorgeous! :)

Potters said... [Reply to comment]

She is so freaking adorable! I can't get over how grown up she is. I just want to kiss those cute chubby cheeks.

Sue said... [Reply to comment]

My God that kids gorgeous, I could just eat her up!

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

She is getting so big! I love her hair, such a cutie!! I love the picture with the bowl on her head, too funny! She's growing up so fast!

Mazzy said... [Reply to comment]

SIGH. Where did our babies go, for reals?

She is precious and perfect in every way. :)

Sue said... [Reply to comment]

someone has been missing in action, I wonder who?? 5 days is to long between posts!

 

Template by: Bright Sunshine Designs by Mary