I just ran an errand to the bank, and in my excitement, I couldn't help but stop and pick up a pack of these. I smiled the whole way into the store, through the checkout, back to my car, and all of the way back to work.

I'm pretty excited folks! I can't believe it is finally go time! This has been a long time coming. I've done my time, now I'm ready to reap the rewards.
14 Thoughts:
Yay :) Excited for you!!
YAY! Going for a BFP!!!! Woot Woot!
I'm excited for you! :)
C'mon BFP!!!
Very excited for you and hoping this month gives you a reason to go out and buy more of those just because peeing on them is so awesome (that's what I did). ;o)
Whoo hooo, that is SOOOOO exciting!! Gosh, you have waited so long for this and now it is finally here - great news!! I can't wait to hear all the further good news!!
Hahaha! You so jumped the gun on buying tests! What is it, like at least 3 weeks before you can even use those?!?
I so love you!
I love it!! Soooo excited for you!!
Yeah, let the fun begin. Can't wait to read about your BFP!
You crack me up. Hopefully you only have to use one to get the answer you desire.
Hope that's the last kit you'll have to buy in a long, long time! :) Good luck this month!
Yeah, knowing you I would never have guessed you might be this excited. LOL!!!!! Just kidding... I can't wait until a month from today when I'll be one of the first (hopefully) to find out that you are expecting. It would be great if we could be 20 weeks apart (even though last time we were 2 weeks apart). Better than not being pregnant together at all.
Just found your blog. Praying for you a BFP. How exciting.
How exciting!! C'mon BFP!!
Post a Comment