Find other Adoption/Loss/Infertility bloggers who share your struggles by visiting the Stirrup Queen's ALI Blog Roll.

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Angry Workday Letters

Dear W.ord,

We are not friends, and we never will be. I will make you do my bidding whether you like it or not. Get used to it. You work for me, I do not work for you! Jerk.

Respectfully,
Chelle



Dear Mr. Gates,

Micros.oft W.ord sucks. So do you. Get a haircut, you hippie!

Respectfully,
Chelle



Dear Pan.dora,

Please quit playing live and acoustic music. I don't like it. Please quit playing a song immediately when I click the thumbs down button, not in 5 minutes or after the song has ended. I clicked "NO", which means stop playing NOW. Please play more of the music I like. You know, like the ones I clicked the thumbs up button for. My clicking thumbs up does not mean I never want to hear that song again. In fact, quite the opposite. That's why I said I LIKE it.

Respectfully,
Chelle



Dear Blogs.pot,

Please quit taking eons to sign me in and out. I don't have all day ya know!

Respectfully,
Chelle



Dear Female Coworkers,

Please flush the toilet after yourselves. You are not 3 and just being potty trained. Please stop being so disgusting.

Respectfully,
Chelle

7 Thoughts:

Potters said... [Reply to comment]

Nicely but. I hate when people don't flush after they go. I really don't need to see your crap or whatever you left behind.

Sue said... [Reply to comment]

LOL

Heather said... [Reply to comment]

EWWWWWWWWWW seriously? They dont??? GROSS!

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

lol, Yes, Dear Blogspot, Go kick rocks!

-K

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

Ahhhhhahahahaha, this is so stinkin funny! And I am so with you on the Pandora bit - ANNOYING!

twondra said... [Reply to comment]

You are so cute. :) This made me laugh!

So sorry we missed each other last night. :( I hope we can chit chat soon! :)

JourneyGirl & JourneyMan said... [Reply to comment]

You are a funny pants - I enjoyed this post very much!!

 

Template by: Bright Sunshine Designs by Mary