Find other Adoption/Loss/Infertility bloggers who share your struggles by visiting the Stirrup Queen's ALI Blog Roll.

Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas!

I hope you are all having a very merry and fantastic Christmas.

Here is a sneak peak at our early Christmas morning....




This horsey is animated. He moves his head up and down and his mouth from side to side. His tail also wags. Baby Bean helped pick it out a month or so ago, but hadn't seen it since we bought it. She loves his animations, but she does NOT like sitting on his back yet.

More Christmas pictures to come!

From our little household to yours, we wish you all a very merry Christmas. We hope your holidays are safe and filled with fun, love, and laughter.

8 Thoughts:

Leah said... [Reply to comment]

Merry Christmas to you and your family! That horse looks awesome! :-D

Half of a Duo, Raising a Duo said... [Reply to comment]

ICLW

Don't give up hope,

my twin sons are via surrogacy (traditional) and I waited DECADES to become a mom at 46. They are now 21 mos old and the light of our lives...

Hugs and blessings for the new year,
your little girl is so precious beyond belief.

Heather said... [Reply to comment]

Ok who stole your baby and delivered that little lady in her place?!?

Merry Christmas!!! *it is nearly the end of boxing day in New Zealand*

JourneyGirl & JourneyMan said... [Reply to comment]

Oh gorgeous rocking horse and you must have had so much fun!

Baby Bean is such a cutie cute cutie!!

Hope you had a wonderful day!

twondra said... [Reply to comment]

Love the horse and your daughter is so cute!! Thanks for sharing!!

Merry Christmas!!

[cre] said... [Reply to comment]

What a beautiful rocking horse! Your daughter is precious! I hope you had a really great Christmas!!

ICLW

Mazzy said... [Reply to comment]

That horse is SO CUTE! I cannot believe how precious. I hope your Christmas was as marvelous as mine was... having a perfect baby girl to share the holidays with is just wonderful, isn't it?
Merry Christmas!
*hugs*

Potters said... [Reply to comment]

So cute! I'm glady she likes it.

 

Template by: Bright Sunshine Designs by Mary