Find other Adoption/Loss/Infertility bloggers who share your struggles by visiting the Stirrup Queen's ALI Blog Roll.

Sunday, December 27, 2009

We're Home!

I just wanted to write up a quick post to let you all know that I have been gone since 11:00 p.m. Wednesday night with no access to the internet. However, while Hubs was snoring me out at 4:30 am in our hotel room last night, I decided to check up on blogs using my phone. For whatever reason, it is impossible to leave comments via my phone, so I was able to catch up with all of you, but not leave comments.

First of all... CONGRATS TO JOURNEY GIRL!!!!! JG just went to Thailand for a donor egg cycle that proved successful. If you want to congratulate her, which I highly recommend, please visit her blog here. Not being able to leave a comment on this blog all weekend was killing me! I was so stinking excited for her but couldn't tell her congrats. So here is a BIG shout out to Journey Girl, Journey Man, and Journey Dog!

I also want to congratulate Al, who also recently got (tentatively) pregnant after a long, tough road. She is still early in her pregnancy, so please go wish her some baby sticking wishes here.

I will update everyone on my Christmas vacation tomorrow. I need to get all of my ducks in a row first, but know that there is a little surprise coming. :) I will try to catch up on blogs tonight and then update mine later.

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas! We sure did!

3 Thoughts:

Leah said... [Reply to comment]

Welcome home! :-D So glad you and your family had a nice Christmas. :-D

AL said... [Reply to comment]

Thanks for the shout out :-). I hope this baby is sticking around, each day it seems a little more real.

Love the pics on your last post of your daughter, she is so cute and is growing so quickly.

Glad you had a great Christmas and can't wait to hear what your surprise is.

mckala7 said... [Reply to comment]

Glad you are back. Miss you at work.

 

Template by: Bright Sunshine Designs by Mary