Find other Adoption/Loss/Infertility bloggers who share your struggles by visiting the Stirrup Queen's ALI Blog Roll.

Friday, December 18, 2009

Almost There

My heart is racing as I look at the clock and shift nervously in my chair. Only two and a half more hours and I'm outta here for two weeks. Two glorious weeks with my beautiful baby girl. Her first Christmas, sleeping in, naps, cleaning the house, and best of all, going to great grandpa's for Christmas. What better way to spend Baby Bean's first? Sadly, it will probably be his last. At least we will all be together.

Another thing I'm looking forward to? Late night blogging. Updating, reading, and doing ICLW. I wasn't sure I was going to do ICLW this month, but I decided to at the last minute. Why not? I'll be around for part of it.

I got done everything I absolutely HAD to have done at work before taking my much needed vacation, and now my brain has shut down for the rest of the day. Work? What is that? All I want to do is go pick up my baby, head home to wait for Hub, and then spend a glorious evening in with my little family and pooches.

Only two and a half more hours...!

2 Thoughts:

MissNoAngel (find me on Twitter) said... [Reply to comment]

Congrats on the glorious time off!!! Enjoy every precious second. ;)

AL said... [Reply to comment]

Enjoy the time off with family. I'm sure it will be a fantastic first Christmas with your baby bean.

 

Template by: Bright Sunshine Designs by Mary