For a complete back story on my journey through infertility, see this post.
This blog is a means for my family and friends who live far away to keep up with my little family, it is my therapy for life, it is my information outlet for others who struggle with infertility, it is a way to meet and make fantastic blogger friends, and it is a way for me to help support and encourage others who struggle with IF. I do it because I enjoy it, and it has become a big part of my life.
Feel free to peruse the sight, become a friend and follower, or just stop by to say hello for ICLW.






13 Thoughts:
Great to meet you! I read your previous post about your journey and wow, you have endured so much. I'm so glad that you were able to have your little one and I wish you so much luck when you start trying again.
Sorry I haven't been around much lately. I am still reading the blogs, just haven't been commenting as much. I'm pretty good for the most part, sometimes overwhelmed, like we all are at times. Your baby is growing so fast! I can't believe the crawling!
The holidays are going to be so much fun this year.
I'll try to post more!
Take care.
You have an award on my blog. :) Thanks for your support!! (((HUGS)))
Your little one is adorable... I love the video clip on the previous post.
ICLW
Thanks for stopping in and leaving a comment on my blog. It's so great to see a fellow blogger overcome infertility, but I am really sorry that your c-section caused some other problems. I hope that the next months fly by so if you want to try for baby #2 you will have the green light! Love the video of your little girl, and the puppy pictures too!
`ICLW`
I am visiting from the comments section on Leah's blog and I loved your comment about how the banker "might" have had a cat eaten by a dog. I laughed and wanted to come and tell you that it made me giggle. :) Have a wonderful Thursday!
Hey thanks for dropping by! I didn't know I was so hard to find :-)
Your journey on IF is inspirational and courageous. Like you, if I'm lucky enough to get one, I would have to try again to give him or her a sibling.
It's great that you're still an active blogger despite not technically being able to try again yet. When will your year be up?
Hi! Thanks for visiting my blog! I read your story and I hope that once your year is over you will become pregnant again and have a healthy baby. I can't wait until I can look back and say this is all worth it.
You're an inspiration for those dealing with IF. What a beautiful daughter and puppy! I wish you all the best in trying for #2!
Your little one is so adorable! Thanks for sharing.
I hope you find peace with whatever decision you make. I go through some of the same conversations in my head when thinking about TTC #1 again.
Good luck!
ICLW
Hi! Happy ICLW.
Your daughter is adorable. Good luck with trying for #2.
Hi Chelle...
Just stopping by for ICLW! Like the PP said, you are an inspiration for all of us dealing with IF. It can happen!! :)
Best of luck to you on your journey to Number 2...don't let those "what ifs" get you down. :)
Wow, you've had quite a journey, but you have a gorgeous daughter to show for it! I pray that you'll find clarity in the midst of doubt.
I also wanted to mention to you that my son (who I'm in the process of adopting) was born at 26 weeks and is a perfectly healthy 2 year old now!
Post a Comment