Find other Adoption/Loss/Infertility bloggers who share your struggles by visiting the Stirrup Queen's ALI Blog Roll.

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Baby Bean in Bullet Point



So much has been going on with Baby Bean lately that if I wrote a post about it all, it would be a mile long. So I have decided to write it all out in bullet point. Here you have Baby Bean in bullet point for the last week or so:
  • She became a pro at crawling on the hardwood as well as carpeted floors last week.
  • Within days of learning to crawl, she began pulling herself up on furniture.
  • Within a day of learning how to pull herself up on furniture, she figured out how to walk around using it.
  • She is cutting her first, top front tooth.
  • I hate it when she cuts teeth, especially during the wee hours of the morning when we have either forgotten to give her ty.lenol before bed, or it wears off during the night. (*ahem* Last night!)
  • I bought her her first pony on Saturday. She will have to wait two months before it is officially hers though.
  • She loves shopping every bit as much as mommy. That's my girl!
  • She was babysat for the first time last night. *gulp!* But one of my best friends was the lucky first-timer, and I trust her with my life, and therefore, with my daughter. She was an absolute angel for my friend while Hubs and I attended a Halloween party across the street (pics to come!).
  • My other best friend came over this morning to do the 9-month-photo shoot. (See pic above.) Once again, the weather and Baby Bean did not cooperate. We're headed for round 2 on Halloween morning. This best friend was at the Halloween party with us last night (awesome pics to come!).

That about sums is up for now. I'm off to catch up on blogs for ICLW!

13 Thoughts:

Heather said... [Reply to comment]

Well at least the pumpkins give away which season it was...cute photo as usual. Bean is so photogenic (even if she doesnt like photos lol).

Leah said... [Reply to comment]

Such a precious photo. She's becoming such a big girl! :-D Not only that, but she sounds like a quick study with the walking to standing business. :-D

Astrid said... [Reply to comment]

Adorable. Pictures of the pony please!

Potters said... [Reply to comment]

Isn't it one of the best feelings to watch your child grow! To know that you are a part of them and their personality. She is adorable and sweet! I miss you guys!

April said... [Reply to comment]

Your daughter is adorable! I hope you are able to get your 9 month pictures soon!

ICLW

Lynn said... [Reply to comment]

She is just too darn cute! Lots of firsts for her over the last week :D Can't wait to see 9 month photo shoot and the photos from the Halloween party!

MissNoAngel (find me on Twitter) said... [Reply to comment]

Adorable (as always). I can't wait to see the party pics!

Isn't teething FUN (not!).

Jill said... [Reply to comment]

Wow, what a journey you have had but what a beautiful result! She's adorable! Good luck on moving towards ttc #2.

~ICLW~

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

LOVE the bullet points, and the picture is adorable. Can't wait to see party pics and congrats on taking the sitter step!! I relate, it's a scary one, even when it's someone you totally trust. It's hard to leave them! But it's good for Mommy & Daddy! ;)

twondra said... [Reply to comment]

She's so precious! Love the bullet points. :)

theworms said... [Reply to comment]

What a cutey!

ICLW

AL said... [Reply to comment]

Aww, she's so cute! Hope to see some pics of you and your hubby from the halloween party too.

And I love that you're a tech writer, that's awesome. Do you like it? I dabble in that since it's such a small company and we don't have a tech writer on staff. Man, I wish we did.

Thanks for the comments on my blog, it's great to hear that is the right way to go from people that have been down this journey.

AmandaM said... [Reply to comment]

What an adorable baby girl! I hope y'all have a wonderful Halloween!

*ICLW

 

Template by: Bright Sunshine Designs by Mary