Find other Adoption/Loss/Infertility bloggers who share your struggles by visiting the Stirrup Queen's ALI Blog Roll.

Monday, October 19, 2009

Ta Da!

And now, the moment the grandparents have been waiting for....

Drum roll please!

Baby Bean crawling!

11 Thoughts:

Heather said... [Reply to comment]

Too cute! She seems way more willing to crawl across the rug than the wood floors (cant say I blame her lol).

You gotta start saying "ta" to her when you hand her things so she learns manners. She may not be capable of saying it yet but it will get in her brain that you have to ask nicely for things and say thank you.

I love the little smile she gave in the second video, she's so beautiful!

Sue said... [Reply to comment]

That is just adorable, I thought that bird was outside my window or something, it even made my dogs bark!

twondra said... [Reply to comment]

Awwww, so precious! Thanks for sharing!!!

Leah said... [Reply to comment]

Congrats to your baby bean! She's getting to be such a big girl!
:-D

Marla said... [Reply to comment]

Yay!!!

~Ifer said... [Reply to comment]

she is amazing, and so cute! I know you must be proud :)

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

WOO HOOOO! That is awesome, love the videos! Congrats!

MissNoAngel (find me on Twitter) said... [Reply to comment]

SOOOOOO cute!!!! She is adorable, and look at all that hair! Love it. =)

Paula Keller said... [Reply to comment]

Sooooo cute!

seussgirl said... [Reply to comment]

So cute!
(And you weren't late - I forgot to change the date when I finally pushed "publish" on my list!)

Potters said... [Reply to comment]

What a big girl! She is so cute. Her hair is getting so long. I can't beleive she is crawling already. It seems like just a month ago you just had her. I miss you guys.

 

Template by: Bright Sunshine Designs by Mary