Without further ado, I give you party pics!
My best friend who was babysitting while Hubs and I attended the party took this picture just before we headed out the door to the party. Baby Bean was soooo happy that day and was a good girl all night.
Hubs went as a renaissance beggar. He is very much loved by his wench and daughter. I was going for the "ridden wench" look, but I think I missed it a bit.
Hubs begged for coinage at the party, in an attempt to pay for my services. No one had change. Lame.
This fantastic girl is my best friend. She went as Ragge.dy An.n from hell. She made his costume herself! She is going to make me a new renaissance dress for the festival this fall. This is also the very same best friend who takes the 3, 6, and 9-month photos of Baby Bean. Yes, she is seriously talented.
My friend got a little cozy with the freakiest guy at the party. Don't they make a cute pair?
All of us beautiful gals work at the same place. They are every bit as much fun as they look in this photo.
The fun continued at work on Monday. My best friend and I made a new friend from our new IT guy. He also likes to go to the Ren Fests Hubs and I go to.
And finally, I leave you with a somewhat sultry vixen of a renaissance wench.
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!






7 Thoughts:
Oh I love your costume!!! Did Bean get to dress up today?
Looks like so much fun! Your daughter is just so precious!!
Awesome pics. Looks like such a fun time! :-D And I love your costume. Very cool. :-D
LOVE the costume! Super Cute!
Love the costumes, looks like a fun time! And your daughter is adorable!
So freaking cute!
Hello sexy wench. I love your friend's costume that she made. That is awesome! You and hubs look great together in your costumes.
Post a Comment